Can two Care Professionals conduct Assessments for the same Senior?

Any Care Professional that is either an Administrator or the Primary Carer of the Senior can conduct an Evaluation of the Senior. Primary Carers often change over time, so it is common to have different evaluators for a given Senior.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk